CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

STAR WARS




We woke up today to find that we had been attacked by Darth Vader. The boys went to a birthday party on Saturday and came home fully-clad in star wars gear. Jackson has been wearing it constantly and even wondered if it would be okay to wear to church. We tried to remind him he wouldn't be able to "eat the bread" with the mask on. Nothing to exciting in our life right now, we are currenlty STILL trying to sell our home. So....if any one of you know someone trying to buy a home in North Albany Oregon, we can get them a fabulous deal on a great house. May the force be with you!!!!

P.S.

I have just spent FOREVER trying to turn this picture the right way and for some unknown reason I can not get it to turn. So rather than delete this whole post, I am going to publish it as is and hope that my cute sister Andrea can walk me through this tomorrow before any of you read this.
PPS. Andrea just did it without you. I will teach you later, I thought I would fix it really quick while I had a second!

No comments: