CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Artist



I just ran across these photos and even though this happened a few weeks ago I have to share. I had gotten up Sunday morning to work on church stuff and send a few emails when I heard a cute little voice announce they had just "colored Kelton and Jacksie", much to my surprise Kennedi took my hand and led me to the boys door where she colored a beautiful picture with a red crayon. Thank heavens for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, I don't know if potential buyers would appreciate her art work as much as we do!

3 comments:

nancy said...

She is so dang cute. I love her hair cut!

stacie said...

i can't believe how old she looks. you've definently got a heartbreaker on your hands.

Treasures4u2Share said...

Ya gotta love those ART pictures! (Wink) Your kids are so cute. I visited with your Mom and Dad, they stopped by yesterday. It was great to see them. I hope you're feeling better Amberley!