CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

KIDS!!!





I wanted to give a little update on our three kids so I tried to include a little photo and give some info on what they are up to...

Kennedi just started her first dance class which is hilarious to watch because it is a room full of about 6 girls ages 2-3 aimlessly wandering around with a bean bag while they try to dance to music called "The Bean Bag Boogie". She loves every minute of it and can't wait to go each week.

Jacksons latest trend is to dress up like a superhero and as you can see from the picture he has gotten very creative with his costumes. He is currently using underwear for a spiderman mask and any kid of blanket for a cape.

Kelton is still as mellow as ever and was recently the "Special K" person in his kindergarten class. He is doing really well in school and told us he wishes he could ride the bus all day long!

4 comments:

Sorensen Trio said...

Okay, so I love that you have started a blog. But I warned you, once you start you have to up-date. I want to see more. I know I never change mine but I will this weekend. I would rather see your kids though, than Mike and I. Good job on the blog! I have shown everyone. Talk to you later!

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

Yeah!

I'm so happy to add you to my "friendly friends" list. I promise to update my blog if you'll do the same.

K :)

stacie said...

horray another blogger. i've been much better at staying consistant with the blog, more so than emails and phone calls...probably because our internet (uh, our neighbors internet, that we "borrow") is crappy and every day it's a challenge to see if I can post a picture or add a comment. I feel like I'm winning against the stupid internet if I am able to post something (yes. that is how pathetic I am...the biggest victory in my life is my battle with the internet we steal). anyway...hope you check this often, because I think I will be better with this than with email. cute, cute kids, by the way. I can't believe how big they are.

nancy said...

This is so cute. I am so happy ypu are a blogger too! It will bw fun to see what your cute kids are up to.