CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Art Cty Days





Well today was our first official Art City Days parade since moving back home. It was the hottest day we have had so far this year...and my kids loved it! We had a great time watching all the floats and the kids came home with pockets full of candy, Popsicle stains on the shirts and a million Frisbees to throw at the dog. Straight from the mouth of Jackson "Today was the most awsomest day ever!!!" We are enjoying our new life here in Utah but hope all of our friends back home in Oregon and Las Vegas are enjoying their summer. As soon as we find a house we can't wait to have company.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Amberley! You guys moved back huh? Very cool. I hope you find a house soon. Your kids are so cute. I'd love to see you all sometime!

Ashley Bogard said...

Hey girl, I found you through someone I am not sure who. I added you to my links so we can stay in touch! You have such a cute family! -Ash