CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring Break in Mexico!!!





We had an absolutely wonderful time in Mexico...aside from Kennedi getting strep-throat and Jackson having double ear infections. Thank heavens for an on-board infirmary. The pictures of Kelton and Jackson are just after they left the kids club. They LOVED spending time there, on this particular day they had just finished a pirate treasure hunt. Our family picture is on the beach in Mazatlan. The last picture of Kennedi is one of the few we have of her not sucking her thumb, she was pretty sick for most of the trip. I promise to post more info about our trip later but here are a few snap shots. I am still trying to learn how to put a slide show together so you can see more pictures at one time!!!

1 comment:

stacie said...

mexico? man, I'm jealous. aside from the illness, looks like you all had a great time. I can't wait to see more pictures. (oh and I have no idea how that creepy guy got my blog info...I think I am going to go private. too many wierdos out there)